Shock: Family Of Woman Killed In DC Calls For Obama Paternity Test; Love Child?
Pastor James David Manning claims the woman gunned down by authorities in DC, Miriam Carey, was the mama of Obama’s love child. Carey’s family have demanded an investigation into her death. Pastor Manning and Miriam’s sister, Valarie Carey, a retired NYPD police sergeant, are also demanding Obama submit to a paternity test.
VIDEO EXCERPT HERE:
In the video below, Rev./Dr. James David Manning refers to a phone interview he had with Miriam’s sister, Valarie Carey, who is a retired New York City police sergeant, and points out many oddities about Miriam’s death:
- Why did Capitol Hill police, who are trained to be temperate, instead shot to kill an unarmed woman who had a baby in the back seat of her car? No guns or bombs or threatening letters were found in her car. (To that I’ll add this: If police thought Miriam’s careening car was a public hazard, why didn’t they shoot out the car’s tires?)
- Why did police not follow the usual procedure of notifying the next of kin first? Instead, according to Valerie Carey, police released Miriam’s identification to the public before notifying her family. Valerie found out about her sister from a reporter’s phone call.
- When the Carey family traveled to Washington, DC, they were told they couldn’t see Miriam’s body but were just shown a photo of her body.
- To this day, the Carey family has not been given an official notification of Miriam’s death, or of the autopsy report, or how many times she was shot.
- Why are black race-agitators like Al Sharpton and Charles Rangel silent about Miriam’s shooting deathwhen they normally raise a hue-and-cry about any alleged police mistreatment of blacks? Sharpton’s silence is especially noteworthy because Miriam’s sister, Valerie Carey, is on the executive board of his National Action Network. Did somebody get to Sharpton?
- Why did the police intimidate and silence Carey family attorney Eric Sanders?
- Why is Miriam being discredited and portrayed as a mentally-ill, deranged woman when there is no evidence as such? On the contrary, Miriam was highly functional, being a dental hygienist. The only medication she was taking was prescription med for post-partum depression.
- And the biggest question of all: Why did Miriam Carey drive to Washington, DC that day, and specifically to the White House?
That last question is what prompted Valarie Carey to wonder if her sister’s 18-month-old daughter is Barack Obama’s “love child.”
To answer that question, Valarie Carey and Rev. Manning are demanding a paternity test of Miriam’s daughter, and that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder conduct an investigation into the death of Miriam Carey.
Click here for Valarie’s petition. [...] Continued @ The D.C. Clothesline.