Our tax dollars hard at work.
Just 712 people in Vermont have enrolled in the state’s new health insurance exchange, despite $9 million in outreach, advertising and other PR expenses paid for by the federal government.
(THE DAILY MAIL) More takers for one-way trip to Mars than for Obamacare, and one state spending $12,000 so far to attract each new insurance customer: Is this the worst launch ever?
- 'Mars One' colony project has 200,000 commitments from would-be space cadets, outpacing Americans' interest in Affordable Care Act participation
- Vermont has enrolled just 712 people after spending $9 million on outreach, advertising and other PR ventures
- One MSNBC host best known for explaining away a series of racy 'naughty Santa' photos now says it's her past work for the company behind the Obamacare website that she finds embarrassing
- HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius made time for a Comedy Central interview but won't accept an invitation to testify before Congress
- Healthcare.gov was tested just 1 week before its launch date, after the Obama administration spent $394 MILLION building it and other Obamacare websites
- The top contractor has been paid more than $200 million despite being fired by a Canadian province for botching its medical records database