The state-sponsored “war on children”
The well-funded and well-organized radical sexual agenda targeting schoolchildren has reached levels once unimaginable. It’s been growing quietly but very forcefully. We’ve documented much of it over the last few years, but the totality of it has stillnot been grasped by the public.
Here’s what’s been happening in Massachusetts, centered in the public schools. Much of this is now spreading to other states. Some of it has been going on for years; other things are fairly new. But all of it is horrific:
- Sexualization of young children. So-called “sex-ed” often includes birth-control information, condoms-on-bananas, masturbation, positive discussions of abortion, and other sexual “health” information even in elementary school grades.
- Homosexual and transgender school-wide events. ”Gay” and “Transgender”awareness days. Specialized events for particular propaganda purposes, such as the “Day of Silence,” ”National Coming Out Day”, and even “Gay History Month.”
- State-supported “Youth Pride” activities. Middle school and high school students are encouraged to attend state-supported annual “Youth Pride Day” activities in downtown Boston. There are homosexual- and transgender-themed booths and speakers. Condoms and anal lubricants are given out. One year there was an adultsadomasochism practitioner as a staff member. Kids march in a “gay” parade. And they attend a “transgender” prom in the evening.
- Official state GLBT Commission. The Massachusetts Commission on Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth includes hardcore adult homosexual and transgender activists. This state “commission” receives hundreds of thousands of tax dollars (and has access to millions more indirectly) to go into public schools and work directly with schoolchildren. It also helps coordinate the homosexual “gay straight alliance” (GSA) clubs in high schools and middle schools across the state.
- Encouraging kids to “come out” as homosexual and transgender. This is verydangerous. Schools encourage kids to declare their “true” identity as homosexual or transgender. It is done at events and also with encouragement from staff and school “gay” clubs. This has a profound emotional effect on children, particularly during adolescence.
- Sending kids to outside “gay clubs.” Schools often direct troubled youth to outside “gay” and transgender organizations run by radical adult activists. Where they are told that they are really “gay” and their parents are bad people who don’t understand or appreciate them. There have been reports of homosexual sex between students and adults at these groups. Here’s one mother’s story of what happened to her son.
- Move to deny children access to needed therapy. There is an outrageous bill in the Massachusetts State House (House Bill 154, and there are similar bills in other states) to ban children from receiving professional counseling to deal with unwanted homosexual issues — but would allow counseling for children to affirm homosexual feelings they might have! This would have terrible consequences for children and adolescents who desperately need this kind of help.
- Intrusive sexual surveys. Thousands of students in middle schools and high schools across the state are asked to fill out surveys on private, personal issues without their parents’ knowledge or consent. The surveys include questions about heterosexual and homosexual activity, drug use, criminal activity, personal questions about family members, suicidal feelings and attempts, and violence they may be involved with. They are unscientific, and use leading questions to elicit answers from kids that are used by radical groups to justify their programs.
- Cross-dressing and transgenderism. The State of Massachusetts has directed all schools to allow so-called “transgender” students — children who decide to “identify” as the opposite sex — to wear opposite-sex clothes to school, use opposite-sex restrooms and locker rooms, and be called by an opposite-sex name. Parents are not required to be notified. And students or school staff who openly disagree are liable for punishment and diversity training.
- Homosexual-themed school plays. School drama departments across the state are having kids put on school plays with hard-core homosexual themes, with the students acting in homosexual roles. See example here.
- Forcing anti-Christian values on Christian children. Children with Christian values are told that their religious values are inferior to the “modern” acceptance of homosexuality, and that they have no choice but to accept that. See example here.
- Explicit homosexual books assigned or recommended to kids. Students in all grades are assigned explicit books promoting homosexuality, masturbation, and related sexual behaviors, some of them very explicit and pornographic. Such books are also made available to students in the school libraries.
- Lies and medical disinformation. Schools tell children that homosexuality is “normal” and that they are “born that way” — despite overwhelming medical evidence to the contrary. School officials withhold information about the diseases, addictions, and mental illnesses associated with homosexuality, and the ex-gay therapy available to those who desire it.