'You can either make history or be vilified by it': Leo DiCaprio lectures UN on climate change (but no mention of his four homes, private jets and renting the FIFTH biggest yacht in the world from an OIL billionaire)
- Leonardo DiCaprio has positioned himself as one of the highest-profile climate change activists in the world
- He told the United Nations today: 'You can make history ...or be vilified by it'
- DiCaprio, worth an estimated $220million, flew to France twice, London, Tokyo and several trips between New York and Los Angeles
- The A-list star drives a Toyota Prius and an electric car and bought an eco-friendly apartment building in New York
- However, even if he took only commercial flights his plane travel spewed 40million metric tons of carbon into the air