[FEMA] 48 Hour Delivery Order: 100,000 "Doctor Scrubs"; 1000 (100 Person) Shelters; + Fuel, Showers, Bathrooms, and Hygine Equipment; Apparent Mobilization of the National Disaster Medical System
(by Susan Duclos) -- More and more people are wondering what does the government know that they aren’t telling the masses? What are they are preparing for? Some type of pandemic? A terrorist attack they know is going to happen but haven’t bothered to inform the public? Is it ISON?
The video link below shows massive preparations being made for a 100,000 person national disaster system mobilization team, for 1,000 locations, on just 48 hours notice.
Based on Federal Solicitations, FEMA is readying to deploy 100,000 medical personnel to 1000 shelter locations (100 medical personnel per location) on 48 hours notice. These shelter locations appear to be the housing quarters for the medical teams, as they are being stocked with atypical luxury, aka mobile showers, restrooms, hot food, medical clothing (scrubs), winter "sweat shirts and pants" etc.
Contractor comments/questions call it an "Armageddon scenario" and question the capabilities of their industries to support it. These Government solicitations have all the earmarks of massive logistical incompetence.
The threat being prepared for appears to be coming out of the Pacific Rim region, a likely scenario is the human spread of Avian Bird Flu (H7N9) out of China. We think less it is less likely (but we can't rule it out) that this is a Fukushima preparation because nuclear threats are invisible and usually deniable. Any such mobilization MUST BE less panic inducing than the threat which it seeks to quell, aka PANDEMIC.
- 100,000 "Doctor Scrubs" pants and shirts, 90% Adult Sizes (MUST DELIVER 50,000 with 48 hours notice)
- 100,000 "Sweat shirts and pants" 90% adult. (MUST DELIVER 50,000 with 48 hours notice)
- 1000 Shelters each holding 100 people, with mobile showers and restrooms supporting (2000 total showers).
- And enough Fuel, Hot food delivery containers, sundries, protective equipment, hygine equipment and etc to supply.
- 6,000,000 autoclavable cotton blankets and so on and so forth, all must be available under "SURGE TEMPO" and typically in 48 hours notice.
- 8,100,000 liters of Bottled Drinking Water and 3,000,000 liters of Extended Shelf Life Drinking Water
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-13-R-0062
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-13-R-0058
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-13-R-0070
- Solicitation Number: HSFE90-13-I-0018
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-13-R-0061
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-12-R-0043
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-12-R-0097
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-13-R-0071
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-13-R-0049
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-13-R-0048
- Solicitation Number: HSFE70-13-R-0046
- Solicitation Number: HSFE10-13-P-5023
- Solicitation Number: FEMAtransportationCarrierIndustryDay
- Solicitation Number: 2013-N-15755
- National Disaster Medical System (NDMS) Video