(WND) -- Did the 20-year-old Saudi national questioned in the Boston Marathon bombing probe visit the White House?
The visit was listed as a group tour, however, and at that time, the Abdul Rahman Ali Issa Al-Salimi Al-Harbi who was questioned by authorities for two hours after the April 15 bombings was 16 years old.
There are two entries on Oct. 14, 2011, for an Abdulrahman Alharbi with a different middle initial, S. The entries are also associated with a group tour.
According to The Blaze, which has reported Alharbi was on a federal watch list, the Saudi national entered the U.S. last August on a student visa.
Last week, WND was first to report Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives. Some in the clan are senior al-Qaida members while others are reportedly being held by the U.S. in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba.
DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano has insisted that authorities absolved Alharbi of anything to do with the Boston bombings. But The Blaze has reported the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s National Targeting Center issued an event file for the Saudi calling for his deportation under Section 212 (a)(3)(B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which makes a foreigner inadmissible to the U.S. because of terrorism or related activity.
Wednesday, The Blaze further reported the event file created for Alharbi indicated he was “armed and dangerous.”
In addition, The Blaze said, emails that are automatically triggered when anyone alters an event file of that kind indicated someone removed the deportation reference.
Later, someone tried to destroy both the original event file and an amended version, The Blaze said. Continue reading via WND...