Democrats will appoint Muslim to the House Intelligence Committee who said US schools should be like Islamic madrassas and warned law enforcement that 'Allah will not allow you to stop us'
- Indiana Democratic Rep. André Carson will soon sit on a legislative committee where some of America's most precious secrets are examined
- The former policeman converted to Islam as an adult and is one of only two Muslim members of Congress
- He attracted scorn with a 2012 speech in which he said American schools would be more innovative if they were more like Islamic madrassas
- Carson claimed he was misunderstood but never addressed another line in the speech that seemed to taunt undercover agents who were present
- 'Allah will not allow you to stop us,' he said