YES HE DID? HOW OBAMA 'PROPOSED TO ACADEMIC, TOOK DRUGS AND FLIRTED WITH IDEA OF BEING GAY'...
Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married
- New biography of Barack Obama is laying bare his life since he was born and discloses his relationships before he married Michelle
- Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama by Pulitzer-prize winner David J. Garrow is published on May 9
- It reveals Obama was long-term lover of Genevieve Cook, an Australian-born graduate who was three years his senior
- She reveals they had sex on their first date and that the 22-year-old, who was then a journalist on a financial trade magazine, was 'earthy' and 'passionate'
- She also reveals his use of cocaine aged 22 and 23 - far later than he himself has spoken of in his own memoir
- Book reveals he proposed twice to another white girlfriend, Sheila Miyoshi Jager, who is now an Oberlin College, Ohio professor
- He cheated on Michelle by going back to Jager, who now says 'I always felt bad' - although he may have cheated on Jager too, with an Hispanic single mom
- The white girlfriends were made into a composite character in Dreams From My Father and Jager says Obama's own memoir is inaccurate
- And he considered a gay affair while at college where his mentor was an openly-homosexual professor who Obama called 'a wonderful guy'