White House hints at NEW travel ban order to dodge court battle
White House hints at NEW travel ban order to dodge court battle - as Trump blasts 'disgraceful' ruling upholding freeze on his current one
- A federal appeals court in San Francisco released its ruling tonight on President Donald Trump's controversial travel ban - saying it would not reinstate it
- Trump responded by taking to Twitter and writing in all caps: 'SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!'
- He also called the ruling 'disgraceful'
- The president also told reporters in the West Wing Thursday night that the ruling was a 'political decision'
- Now the White House is also saying that rewriting the order isn't 'off the table'
- The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decided it would not block a lower-court ruling that suspended the ban
- Last week, a Seattle-based judge issued a temporary restraining order halting the ban after Washington state and Minnesota sued the U.S. government
- Hillary Clinton chimed in with a tweet trolling the president, simply writing '3-0'
Read the full article via UK Daily Mail...