What you need to know about the latest London terror attack
A confirmed terrorist 'incident' occurred at London’s Parsons Green underground station Friday morning.
What you need to know
- An improvised explosive device was detonated on a west London Underground rail car.
- The rail car was headed for central London.
- At least 22 people were injured as a result of the attack — none of the injuries are, at this time, thought to be life-threatening.
- Many of the injuries sustained by passengers were reported to be burn injuries.
- The aftermath of the incident was caught on camera:
- Police sources say that the device was not fully detonated, and a circuit board was recovered from the scene.
- CNN reported that a timer was connected to the device, and indicated that the damage from the blast could have been much greater.
- According to Fox News, a suspect in the bombing was identified on CCTV footage and a manhunt is reportedly underway.
Read more from The Blaze...