They Just Don't 'Get' It: Watch Hysterical Celebs Beg Congress to 'Stand Up' to Trump
Look, before we get to even more mocking of wannabe celebrities let’s correct two important things. It’s not that hate crimes are on the rise, so much as it’s hate crime HOAXES that are on the rise. I know, reading is hard… when all you do for a living is read lines. But hey, underemployment, out of practice. So, to name a few faux hate crimes…
- Cenk Uygur Mocked Idea ‘Vote Trump’ Church Arson Was a Hoax
- ANOTHER HOAX? Student Admits to Nazi ‘Hate Crime’ Blamed on Trump Supporters
- HATE CRIME HOAX: Mississippi Church Member Charged in ‘Vote Trump’ Arson
- Uh Oh! Student LIED About Man Threatening to Burn Hijab
- BUSTED: Student Claimed Trump Supporters Harassed Her. Arrested for Lying
- Student CAUGHT Blatantly Lying About Being Attack by Trump Supporters
And as far as people being attacked? Not so much. At least not in the real world. Again, when you’re an actor trying to work in Hollywood, reality is just for the ticker purchasers, not so much for you. But in reality it’s Trump-supporters that are getting attacked.
- ‘Peaceful’ Hillary Supporters Beat the Crap Out of Trump-Voter
- Leftists Burn Trump Supporter’s Lawn… Because of a Sculpture
- Trump Supporter Bullied Out of Central Park
- Clinton-Supporter Beats Elderly Woman with a Chair. For Voting Trump
But other than those fact checks…this video still sucks.