IRS Finds 6,924 Documents Related to Obama Tea Party Targeting — Two Years After FOIA Request
The Obama IRS targeted over 400 conservative groups for intrusive scrutiny.
The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandalinvolved:
- Hundreds of conservative groups were targeted
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups
- Constitutional groups
- Groups that criticized Obamaadministration
- At least two pro-life groups
- An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
- A 180 year-old Baptist paper
- A Texas voting-rights group
- A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
- Conservative activists and businesses
- At least one conservative Hispanic group
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
- 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS
- And… 100% of the 501(c)(4) Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative
That’s not all…A Congressional report revealed 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS. This is 10 times more often than regular Americans.
Now after two years of stalling the IRS finally has located 6,924 documents related to the scandal.