Hollywood sewer pipe ends in the Obama White House...
DAILY MAIL --
Inside the Obama's final star-studded party: Bash goes on until 4am with Meryl Streep, McCartney, Olivia Wilde and Chance the Rapper on the dance floor
- Kelly Rowland, Wale and Nick Jonas, Paul McCartney among stars to arrive to White House party on Friday
- Jill Scott, Terrence J, La La Anthony and Jordin Sparks also posted photos and selfies as they arrived
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend, Stevie Wonder, Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, Tyler Perry were in attendance
- Beyonce and Jay Z, Bruce Springsteen, and Oprah Winfrey were invited to attend President Obama's party
- Chance the Rapper confirmed his attendance, writing: 'Bout to fly 21 hours to DC to bid farewell to the greatest president in US history. God bless you @POTUS'
- Earlier Friday the First Lady gave final White House speech and Obama will give his farewell address Tuesday