ARE THERE TAPES?
Did Trump set up Comey? President warns ousted FBI boss there might be 'tapes' of their conversations after insisting the top Fed assured him he WASN'T being investigated over Russian links
- Trump's veiled threat comes as Comey is asked to testify before a Senate panel next week
- President said Thursday that he and Comey spoke three times – including two phone calls and one dinner together
- On all three occasions, he insisted, Comey assured him he wasn't the subject of any FBI investigations
- Trump fired Comey on Tuesday in a bombshell which left his own aides stunned - and led to them misleading the public about what had prompted decision
- Separate report claimed that he had asked Comey for an 'oath of loyalty' when they dined together - which FBI boss declined to offer