'Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and Secret Service back him up.
UPDATE: Member of Trump's Secret Service detail confirms Fields touched Trump twice and was warned to stop, before Lewandowski intervened— David Martosko (@dmartosko) March 29, 2016
- Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
- The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
- Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises
- She reported the incident to police three days later
- Trump already issued a statement saying Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
- Trump and a member of his detail told Dailymail.com that Fields grabbed and shouted at Trump first