Proof? Planet X, celestial object, spotted everyday since the new year — now visible to naked eye at sunset...
Note: For those of you who may be unaware, dozens of major mainstream news outlets and scientific publications recently reported that Planet X is indeed real. This is a fact.
At this point what is up for debate and where mainstream and alternative researchers differ is how far away the planet actually is and if it will cause major issues on earth.
Those who have researched the existence of Planet X outside of the mainstream see the recent announcement as a sort of cover for what is becoming increasingly impossible to ignore.
- Popular Science: Scientists are hot on the trail of our solar system’s 9th planet
- The Astronomical Journal: Evidence for a distant giant planet in the solar system
- A Ninth Planet in Our Solar System?
- Theoretical evidence for a ninth planet beyond the orbit of pluto
- The New Yorker: Discovering Planet Nine
- Discovery of ‘Planet 9’ has dramatic repercussions for the world of astrology
(INTELLIHUB) — According to NASA imagery and amateur video taken over the past 24 days, a large celestial object, likely a brown dwarf star, approximately five times the size of earth, is currently inbound, moving toward earth at a high rate of speed from the vicinity of behind the sun.
This object has been researched by Intellihub’s Shepard Ambellas for over 25 years and is likely the basis for all emergency preparations by world governments which we’ve seen transpire over the last three decades after the object was discovered during the Regan Administration by NASA’s IRAS telescope.