New Guccifer 2.0 Leaks Prove That If You Donate Big To The DNC You Get Appointed As Ambassador
After addressing a cybersecuirty conference in London, notorious hacker 'Guccifer' shared over 500Mb of documents detailing 100,000 DNC donors contact info and donations. A large number of the largest donors received senior diplomatic or political positions following thge donations, ranging from UK Ambassador to Assistant Attorney General. The DNC released a statement pre-emptively claiming that this was the work of Russia (and reigniting Trump's links to Putin).
Probably just coincidence...
Here is the first cut of the alleged major donors on the leaked documents and the positions they received (via Magafeed.com)
- #1 Matthew Berzun … Ambassador to UK
- #2 Julius Genachowski … Former chairman to FCC
- #3 Frank Sanchez…. Under secretary of commerce
- #8 Kirk Wagner… Ambassador to Singapore
- #9 Alan Solomont … Ambassador to Spain
- #11 John Roos… Ambassador to Japan
- #12 Nicole Avant… Ambassador to Bahamas
- #13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe … Ambassador to the UN
- #16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
- #17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
- #21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
- #22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
- #24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
- #27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
- #31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
- #37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
- #43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
- #45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU
The DNC responded to the latest hack claim Tuesday through its Interim Chair Donna Brazile, who stated that the “DNC is the victim of a crime,” which she blamed on “Russian state-sponsored agents,” while also cautioning that the hacked documents were still being authenticated by the DNC legal team, as “it is common for Russian hackers to forge documents.” DNC pre-emptively published a statement in an attempt to change the narrative...
The DNC is bracing itself for the release of more documents pic.twitter.com/y1uVz8jUW9
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) September 13, 2016
Once again blaming Russia (and Trump)... As RT reports, it's not the first time that the name of Vladimir Putin has been brought up in the US presidential campaign, but this time the US president used this “argument” while openly campaigning for Clinton against Trump. The situation has become “really ludicrous and it borders on the ridiculous,” believes Gregory R. Copley, editor of Defense & Foreign Affairs.