Quantcast
Mitt Romney Said "Trump Will Never Have The Latino Vote" Well, GUESS WHAT, MITT?!

Mitt Romney Said "Trump Will Never Have The Latino Vote" Well, GUESS WHAT, MITT?!

Blair Patterson | Yes I'm Right

A few months ago, Mitt Romney made a desperate and quite frankly pathetic attempt at turning the GOP away from Donald Trump. He Failed. Miserably. Mitt tried to get back into a game where he hasn’t been seen or relevant for nearly 4 years. Then, what seems like out of the blue, had a “State of the GOP” rally. I mean where does he get off even attempting something like that?

Good news for the Trump faithful, everyone saw directly through his line of BS and it was regarded as a colossal failure and largely helped Trump in the long run. Thanks, Mitt! Another fun fact about Romney was his historically low numbers from the Latino population of the U.S. Romney gathered 27% of Latino voters while the other 73% voted for Obama and his second term. Way to go Mitt! Thanks again for all that help!

Well here’s another fun fact, Donald Trump has actually GAINED Latino support recently to the tune of 10 percentage points above Romney’s total 4 years ago. And all this amidst Trump calling for a border wall and deportation of illegal immigrants. Yup, he’s just got that much momentum.

Police: Rancher Lassos Bike Thief Outside Oregon Wal-Mart

Police: Rancher Lassos Bike Thief Outside Oregon Wal-Mart

Transgender fight erupts – school defends naked students

Transgender fight erupts – school defends naked students