Huma weeps in street...
EXCLUSIVE: Huma breaks down and weeps openly as she returns to campaign headquarters where she and her aides ran doomed bid to elect Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton's closest aide Huma Abedin wept in the street as she approached the failed campaign's headquarters in Brooklyn
- The FBI investigation into her pervert estranged husband Anthony Weiner is being cited as one of the reasons for her boss losing - it led to the Clinton email investigation being re-opened
- It is unclear what Abedin, 40, will do now that her boss's political career is over; she has never worked for anyone else
- Abedin made the phonecall to Trump's aide Kellyann Conway in which Clinton conceded to the President-elect - minutes after her cmapaign chairman had suggested there would be no concession
- She declared her marriage to serial sexter Weiner over when he sent sexual picture of himself in bed alongside their son to a woman in her 40s - then DailyMail.com revealed his sexts to a girl, 15