EXCLUSIVE: Revealed, the terminally ill man set to be first to undergo the world's first full HEAD transplant pioneered by doctor branded 'nuts'
- Valery Spiridonov says he is ready to put his trust in Dr Sergio Canavero
- 30-year-old computer scientist was born with Werdnig-Hoffman disease
- Genetic muscle-wasting disorder has left him seriously disabled since birth
- New body of city of Vladimir native would be taken from braindead donor
- But 2016 target for operation is 'pure fantasy', say Dr Canavero's critics