SHADY: Hillary finally hands over her server -- after it's been professionally wiped clean! UPDATE: Special Prosecutor Needed Now
EXCLUSIVE: Tech company which maintained Hillary's secret server was sued for 'illegally accessing' database and 'stealing White House military advisers' phone numbers'
- Platte River Networks was used by Clinton to maintain 'homebrew' server in her New York State house which held her State Department emails
- She handed over the server and a thumb drive this week to FBI after emails were found to contain 'above top secret' material
- Her White House campaign is said to be in 'panic' over the growing scandal which comes out of probe into US diplomats' deaths in Benghazi
- Daily Mail Online can reveal Denver, Colorado, based firm was sued for illegally accessing master database of US phone numbers
- It was also accused of causing chaos to White House military advisers when their numbers stopped working as it took their numbers
- Case raises questions over how Platte River Networks' ability to secure server which would have been major target for foreign spy hackers
After years of holding herself above the law, telling lie after lie, and months of flat-out obstruction, HIllary Clinton has finally produced to the FBI her server and three thumb drives. Apparently, the server has been professionally wiped clean of any useable information, and the thumb drives contain only what she selectively culled. Myriad criminal offenses apply to this conduct.
Anyone with knowledge of government workings has known from inception that Hillary’s communications necessarily would contain classified and national security related information. Thanks to the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community, it is now beyond dispute that she had ultra-Top Secret information and more that should never have left the State Department.
Equal to Ms. Clinton’s outrageous misconduct is that of the entire federal law enforcement community. It has long chosen to be deliberately blind to these flagrant infractions of laws designed to protect national security—laws for which other people, even reporters, have endured atrocious investigations, prosecutions, and some served years in prison for comparatively minor infractions.
It’s high time for a special prosecutor to be named to conduct a full investigation into Ms. Clinton’s likely commission of multiple felonies, including a conspiracy with Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and possibly others, to violate multiple laws.