New Reports Expose San Bernardino Shooting Cover up – Guess Who It Implicates
Last Thursday, Philip Haney, a former Homeland Security investigator and now whistleblower, came forward to say that he could have more than likely prevented the San Bernardino jihad attacks if only the government had allowed him to do his job.
On Tuesday this week, Michael Ware reported that Homeland Security did not eve perform of a check of a social media of visa applicants, and as such, could have more than likely prevented the San Bernardino attacks, that is, if they were not actually performed by three males, according to former CIA/NSA contractor Steven D. Kelley. And, we're still looking for the third gunman.
On Thursday, last week, Haney, who had developed surveillance which showed that there was a global network of Islamic jihadist in the united States and received a letter of commendation for locating at least 300 known Islamic terrorists in the US, appeared on FOX News with Megyn Kelly and informed the public that he had been visited by officials from both Homeland Security and the State Department and told that tracking Islamists was "problematic" because they were part of Islamic groups.
Doesn't this ring of the claim of Homeland Security stooge Jeh Johnson when he said that his job was to "give voice to the plight of the Muslims"?