Racist Obama joke revealed in scathing Justice Department report on sweeping bias in Ferguson police practices
- A message in a municipal email account said Obama wouldn't be president for very long because 'what black man holds a steady job for four years'
- The DOJ report will allege sweeping patterns of discrimination targeting African-Americans within police and municipal court
- Attorney General Eric Holder is expected to present report Wednesday
- From April to September, 95 per cent of people kept at the city jail for more than two days were black (DISREGARD the fact that almost 70% of population is black)
- Report will show that 88 per cent of people against whom police used excessive force were African-Americans (DISREGARD the fact that almost 70% of population is black)